Monday, August 2, 2010

Only 12 more days!

I remember the time that I applied for my exchange, and it seemed just like yesterday. I cannot believe that now I am so close to leaving! I am sooo excited, and I may not feel it now, but I am going to be nervous the day that I leave, bording the plane to some country that I have never been to before. I have made most of my preparations, visas I had to go to Vancouver for, but it was such a nice trip and I really did enjoy it. I have my awesome new netbook for this trip as well, and all my necessary documents, with the exception of an ISIC. I sent for it about a week ago and I have confirmed it made it to its destination, which made me feel much better. I have made a packing list as well, but I think that I might improve it, as it seems very basic, and I believe there should be more items. I have finished summer school succesfully, but my mark is unknown, hopefully I can find out my mark before I go. Everyday that comes to me, is everday closer to my departure, today may be twelve days, but before I know it will be five days, and than I will find myself at the airport! I cannot believe that this is happening, it is too good to be true, but I think this feeling will escalade onto a whole new level when I wake up on the 14th of August, and think that today is the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment